Below are the most often worked on leadership/communication skills for C suite leaders based on Marshall
Goldsmith’s research from over 100 coaching engagements.
- Treat others with respect
- Build trust
- Listen to different points of view with an open mind before giving my
- Delegate more effectively
- Stand up to individuals who undermine teamwork
- Develop Executive presence.
- Address conflict constructively and timely
- Collaborate with others
- Develop and link team strategy to business strategy
- Stand up for what I believe in
- Hold others accountable
- Present self with confidence
- Focus on the critical few issues
- Become more assertive
- Take appropriate risks
- Build cross functional relationships
- Become a better coach and mentor
- Match my leadership style to the specific need of others.
- Present my POV persuasively
- Become more decisive