SCC Mastermind Accountability Group
A Strategy for Coaching Success!
A Special Offering by
Andy Taylor and Nancy Friedberg
SCC Certified Coaches
To build a community of Stakeholder Centered Coaches that maximize and leverage each other's talents in a supportive, fun, confidential
and highly focused way. Participants act as catalysts for growth, sounding boards, and motivational boosters and provide genuine support and accountability toward helping everyone achieve their
The SCC Mastermind Accountability Group is designed to maximize performance – and that’s not for everybody! Our
goal is for participants to supportively challenge each other to attain tangible mental, emotional and financial results, allowing them to serve their clients better.
How Does It Work?
- Group Makeup: The SCC Mastermind Accountability Group is limited to eight high achieving,
action-oriented Stakeholder Centered Coaches representing different industries with varied backgrounds and experiences. Membership is by invitation only. Andy and Nancy will select members based on a
private discovery session to ensure proper fit.
- Eight Monthly Group Meetings: The Group meets each month for 1 hour and 45 minutes
consisting of two distinct segments:
- Part 1: Content Deep Dive - Andy Taylor, Executive Coach, Trainer and SCC Subject
Matter Expert guides participants in transitioning smoothly from SCC training to real-time client engagements. Andy will utilize a wealth of valuable and
well-crafted resources for managing the Stakeholder Centered Coaching® process including PowerPoint decks, video tutorials, email templates, coaching
handouts and case studies. Participants will learn and practice exactly what to do before, during and after each SCC coaching session.
- Part 2: SCC Coaches Hot Seat - Nancy Friedberg, Executive Coach, Mastermind and
PCP expert will guide this hands-on segment of the session where each participant receives 10 minutes of focused attention from the entire group. Each member will have the opportunity to celebrate
their previous month’s successes and share their upcoming goals and challenges for feedback and guidance.
- Outside Monthly Meetings – Peer Coaching Partner Support. Each Group participant is paired with a Peer Coaching
Partner (PCP). PCPs are required to meet weekly for a minimum of 30 minutes to support, encourage and challenge each other to step out of their comfort zone and set, track and achieve important
stretch goals. Accountability is built into the process every step of the way!
- Technology: The Group will use the Zoom video conferencing platform. It’s simple, easy-to-use and fun! Part 1 will be
recorded and made available to all participants for viewing on-demand.
Am I the Ideal Candidate?
- Experienced Executive Coaches who are already pitching client companies or have Executive Coaching prospects lined up will benefit the
most. For SCC trained Coaches who have not yet secured their first client engagement, this can serve as the primary short-term goal. Participants must have at least 1 to 2 years of Leadership
What’s the Commitment?
- The SCC Mastermind Accountability Group demands real commitment. Participants are required to attend every monthly group session.
Members will be paired with a Peer Coaching Partner (PCP) from the group and are expected to meet weekly for at least 30 minutes per session. Keeping this commitment is a critical component to
participating in the Mastermind Accountability Group. The PCP process works! In fact, half of the PCPs from Nancy’s previous mastermind groups still meet weekly to build on their success in attaining
- Group success hinges on everyone being All In.
Real, Tangible Benefits Include:
- Learn from a group of like-minded, highly motivated SCC Coaches who will respectfully but firmly hold you accountable to achieving your
self-defined key goals.
- Establish a success plan customized to your unique vision and execute on a minimum of two stretch goals (one behavioral and one
business-focused) with defined metrics to make that vision a reality.
- Enhance your coaching skills and develop mastery of the SCC process.
- Identify and reduce blind spots and limiting beliefs through constructive feedback and feedforward from your PCP and fellow group
- Receive an evaluation from your PCP and group members at the conclusion of the course to assess your progress toward achieving your two
- Participate in a safe, confidential, trusting community and build friendships with your fellow coaches.
- Develop the confidence and courage to embrace your fears and break out of your comfort zone.
- May 2019 – specific dates yet to be determined.
- The investment for membership in the SCC Mastermind Accountability Group is $299 a month. However, we’re offering participants in our
first pilot SCC Mastermind Group a one-time special reduced rate of only $199 per month. Alternatively, you may make a single upfront payment of $1,492, a savings of $100 off
the discounted investment.
“We’re excited about this! Andy’s in-depth understanding, mastery and proven results using our Stakeholder Centered Coaching
Process combined with Nancy’s wealth of experience running Mastermind Groups and PCP’s make this a truly special and invaluable offering. If you are a newly Certified SCC Certified Coach and
want to master our coaching process and accomplish key goals, I strongly encourage you to sign up!” Frank Wager and Chris Coffey, Co-Founders
of the Stakeholder Centered Coaching® process and long-time business partners with Marshall Goldsmith.
Meet Your Coaches:
Andy Taylor – Andy is a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach and member of
Marshall’s Inner Team of North America. He’s in charge of administrating, marketing and co-facilitating the SCC Online Certification Trainings. He has a master’s degree from Boston
College, lives with his family in the wonderful town of Corning, NY and loves to fly kites!
Nancy Friedberg – Nancy is the President and Master
Coach at Career Leverage, Inc., based in New York City. She’s a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach and holds a master’s degree in industrial/organizational psychology from
Teachers College at Columbia University. She lives in the City with her family and also volunteers as a Certified Pet Therapist with her Cockapoo “Scooter." Learn more about Nancy by
Download our SCC Mastermind Accountability Group PDF by clicking on the download link below.
Download Nancy's Peer Coaching Partnership Guidelines PDF by clicking on the download link below.